Monday, July 7, 2008

Saigon Says

Hey guys.

Or by guys I mean the three people that consistently check the blog that I never post on.

What a cliche start to any blog ever. Fuck.


Well, Here I am in Saigon. It's been nice here, monsoonal rains and humidity. I stayed in Can Tho last night, which is a chill town on the Mekong. Ate lots of elephant ear fish and woke at 5am this morning to take a boat out to a floating market. The delta is really cool. Each boat sells something different and they each have bamboo poles with the product stuck on top. So, for instance, a long boat overflowing with pineapple will have a big ass stick with a pineapple stuck on it.

It's weird to watch the people, they live their whole lives on boats. I couldn't deal with being damp (dank, lol) my entire life.

At least they eat well.

Couple days in Saigon, then Asshole, Miller and Expo go home and me and Rett-Man go to Dalat and some other undecided places by Jeep. Yay.
____________________________________________________________________

Also.
If you know Jane Wilson you should email her. She starts radiation soon, I don't know many details as I am 13,000 miles away.

Email me for her address.
____________________________________________________________________

Maybe by the end of this trek I will find somewhere with internet that is worth a shit and a nice, hot Australian girl with a camera cord.

Until then, imagine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

blahhhhh
paul has gone crazy. really, off the deep end.

Unknown said...

Has Asshole really been an asshole?

Found out more about Jane Wilson. I am so sad.

Unknown said...

Ever heard of sticking your SD card in their reader? Oh Well....

Logan said...

every computer here was made like 5 years ago. there are no card readers built into computers here.

Unknown said...

Thursday 11PM NC time. havn't heard from asshole.