Monday, June 2, 2008

Random


Hi. I'm not a good blogger.Since school let out I have slept alot. I work three days a week, so until I leave for Asia, I do the above, I make the above, I sit on porches, I drink beer, I stumble home. I wake up in the afternoon, leap for my jeans to make sure I remembered to close my tab, I call the friends up, and I start again.

5 Days ago I quit driving my car. I only broke this to drive to my parents. I brought my sketchbook, camera, computer, iPod, sunglasses, 3 t-shirts, one pair of levis, sandles, and the basics.

Tomorrow I come back to Raleigh and bum summer needs to end. I'm making projects. More to come, more than likely after one month in Vietnam

Here is what I haven't posted on my blog, facebook, flickr, or shared with anyone.

I'm not a good 21st Century Man.

Clark Ave. East


Clark Ave. West


We were at a music festival in Pittsboro. A large hippy girl licked Dave's neck.


My dad has this saying about white boys and fire...


I never gave Laura this photo.


"Sup bitches?!?!"


My friend Wendy, she's a model.


Arcade Fire, brought to you by Barack Obama


The whole band sings along.


I went to Kindergarten with this guy. Ran into him today. He has one prison tattoo that says "Fuck Life". Always nice guy to me. Smile hasn't changed a bit. He wanted my sunglasses.

I respectfully declined.

Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noice. I still want a Vinyl Records tee.